KKM JOM IKRAR COURSE
KKM Jom Ikrar course is a basic training related to organ donation for all employees of the Malaysian Ministry of Health. This course has been implemented since 2015. It aims to provide basic information related to organ donation in Malaysia. So that more MOH staff understand it and help convey it to other members of the public.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- Improve basic knowledge related to organ donation and transplantation.
- Clarifying all myths and misunderstandings related to organ donation.
- Increase awareness related to the importance of organ donation.
- Train KKM staff to deliver basic information related to organ donation to the public.
The course is conducted for half a day or 5 hours online or physically.
Participation is open to all staff on duty under MoH regardless of service scheme and position grade.
- What is Organ Donation? (Basics of Organ Donation)
- What Will Be Done? (Organ Donation Process)
- What is Religious Acceptance? (Organ Donation & Islam)
- What is Our Role? (Organ Donation Promotion)